How to Make this Christmas Card | Very Easy | DIY Cat Kitten Die Cuts an...
I think you will love this easy DIY Christmas card, with only a few months away I thought it would be fun to get started on our holiday cards now! I love being able to layer of paper and make something so simple and beautiful.
You will need a few things:
• Celine's Kittens 4x6 Stamp Set: http://jessicalynnoriginal.com/celine...
• Copic Markers: http://goo.gl/mFcIWO
• Black Ink: http://goo.gl/WJHQc7
• Brother Scan n' Cut – https://amzn.to/2HCTIB8
• Glitter Pens - https://amzn.to/2KmUXGo
• TomBow Adhesive - https://amzn.to/2JyLAlu
• Tim Holtz Distress Ink - https://amzn.to/2FpsQ5G
VISIT OUR WEBSITE: http://jessicalynnoriginal.com
Make sure you say hi and hit the subscribe button!. Send us some postcards and sample cards! Po Box 370594 Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53237
POLICY: All rights to Brentwood Owl© and all of the JessicaLynnOriginal.com family of stamps are protected by a copyright owned by Jessica Lynn Mould. These images/stamps cannot be used for mass production.